Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My boys!!!!

Playing on this snow day morning!!!!

So, my mission to blog every single day seems to be going well so far! I have managed to have a post every day, even if most of them are just a picture. Of Jackson, of course! It doesn't really take all that long, most of the time I post right after putting Jackson to bed, right before I go to bed!
I can't believe how fast he is growing, both in size and in abilities. He is sitting assisted very well, he loves his Bumbo seat! He has been rolling from his tummy for about 5 weeks now! Jackson smiles, giggles and "talks" all the time. And unless he is hungry, he is never fussy.
In other news, Ben and I are beginning to pack, we are moving in 6 weeks! We are finally getting a house and moving over Spring Break! We can't wait to move for a multitude of reason!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment